We’d like to welcome all our friends and newcomers to join us on our Teamspeak, our gaming servers and with our members in-game. However, we do require a few simple rules to be observed
Since our inception, we have held “Don’t be a Dick” as our slogan (before Dirty Bomb!) and feel that this covers a wide enough variety of topics.
- Don’t be a dick!
- Respect your fellow OCB
members,and other gamers.
- Do not abuse, bully or
- Do not cheat. Ever.
Our Teamspeak Server is the heart of our community, where we all can join together and
- Please attempt to be as active as possible on Teamspeak.
- Don’t ‘hot-swap’ channels in rapid succession.
- Sexism, racism and
humourlessflaming of any kind isstrictly forbidden.
- Please avoid talking over others in an obstructive manner.
Innapropriatechannel names will result in removal.
- No recruiting to other outfits or
As Owld Crabbit
- Be respectful of your game-mates.
- Avoid getting into altercations with other gamers.
- Avoid unfounded allegations of cheating. Report it, don’t complain.
- Don’t enter into flame-wars
in gamechat or VOIP. Be the bigger Bastart.
- Do not use third-party programs to cheat or exploit, in any way